Since 2005, the Aeropress has become a brewing device known worldwide. It’s quick to use, easy to clean up. The Aeropress is compact and lightweight so you can take it anywhere with you. it’s your best travel companion.
- 14g coffee
- 230g water
- Long spoon or stirrer
- Paper or metal Aeropress filter
There are two main ways to use an Aeropress. Regular or inverted. We recommend the inverted method as it is more controllable.
- Assemble the Aeroporess and pull the plunger out almost all the way. Then turn it upside down so that it's standing up on the plunger.
- Unscrew the screen and put it aside for now.
- Grind the coffee to fine-medium (slightly finer than table salt).
- Bring the water to a boil (95-98 degrees celsius).
- Pour the ground coffee into the chamber.
- Place the Aeropress on scales and tare to zero.
- Start the timer and pour in 230g of water. Stir well.
- Place the filter in the screen and rinse the water. This will stick the filter to the screen. Screw the screen back onto the Aeropress.
- After 1 minute, carefully flip the Aeropress over onto your mug. Do this in one smooth motion, preferably over the sink as it can get messy!
- Slowly press down the plnuger for 30 seconds, until you hear a hissing sound. this means your brew is finished.
- Serve and enjoy!